Native Americans considered dream catcher to be lucky. People opt for dreamcatcher tattoos not only because they are believed to bring good luck but also because they have a beautiful design. Dreamcatchers were made using nets, willows, feathers, and twigs.
The tattoos of dream catcher also follow a similar pattern but still, you will find a wide range of variety in the designs. Here we picked up 50+ simple small and cute dream catcher tattoo designs for men and women –
Dreamcatcher Tattoos With Meaning
1. Girls like to have dreamcatcher tattoos on hand and the thigh. Personally, I don’t approve thigh placement ideas but if you still want to go on then here is a design for you.
2. As Dreamcatcher tattoos are considered lucky so I would strongly advise you to not have them on the lower part of the body such as foot or legs.
3. Usually dreamcatcher tattoos are carried out black and grey (because they look meaningful in such design) but you can also add prime colors (blue, green or red) to your dreamcatcher tattoo too.
4. You can opt for a watercolour dreamcatcher tattoo design if you are looking for a temporary tattoo. Here is a beautiful temporary dreamcatcher tattoo.
5. The feathers added to the dreamcatcher are integral part, so one thing that you can do Is color them using vibrant colors.
Owl Dream Catcher Tattoo
6. Dreamcatcher tattoos are usually medium to large in size and therefore they are good option for half sleeve tattoos. Here is a girl wearing half sleeve dream catcher tattoo.
7. Here is a modified version of dreamcatcher tattoo where the artist added a pocket watch instead of the net and some flower patterns too.
8. If your dreamcatcher tattoo starts fading away then you can use watercolor or pastel color to renew it. For example here is a faded dreamcatcher tattoo that is redesigned using pastel colors.
9. You can add other lucky symbols or signs too to your dreamcatcher tattoo design.The more decorative the dreamcatcher tattoo is the more attractive it will look.
10. The number of feathers added to the dreamcatcher tattoo also matters a lot. I would advise you to not to go beyond 5. People usually add three feathers. You should check these dream catcher facts to learn more about them.
Small Dreamcatcher Tattoos
11. If you are teenager girl or a woman in early twenties then I am sure you would love this Disney inspired dreamcatcher tattoo idea.
12. If you want to have a dreamcatcher tattoo on thigh then you can try it like a garter tattoo. For example here is a small dreamcatcher tattoo inked like a garter on the thigh of this lady.
13. A cool placement idea for dreamcatcher tattoo would be to ink the hanger on the upper shoulder and let it extend up to the bicep. Here is a picture of such a design.
14. I don’t think a split or half dreamcatcher tattoo is a good idea but it will perfectly suit siblings or couples. If you love a person more than anything in this world then you can try a shared dreamcatcher tattoo with him/her.